Auto Dealer Surety Bonds are required by the State Motor Vehicle Department in order to obtain a motor vehicle dealer license, Dealer surety bond does not protect the car dealer from lawsuits, but it protects the consumer from fraud or misrepresentation by the auto dealer. Auto Dealer Bond guarantee compliance with state laws and every state sets its own bond amount, period and expiration date. Auto Dealers are required to obtain a motor vehicle surety bond which is also known as DMV bond, used car dealer bond. An auto dealer is required by the State Motor Vehicle Departments to obtain a dealership license in the state in which your dealership is located.
How Much Does an Auto Dealer Bond Cost?
- Texas Dealer Bond for $50K Start from $250/2 year Apply Now*
- California Dealer Bond for $50K Start from $500/year Apply Now*
- Florida Dealer Bond for $25K start from $188/year Apply Now*
- Louisiana Dealer Bond for $50K start form $490/2 year Apply Now*
- Oklahoma Dealer Bond for $25K start form $250/year Apply Now*
Get a Free Auto Dealer Bond Quote Today:
All Dealer Bonds are Issued and Emailed on the Same Day.
Apply Online For Faster Approval
- We offer one of the lowest dealer bond rates nationwide since 1988
- Call our agents for any questions @ 713-785-2138 or Toll 800-374-9227
Dealer Bond Estimated Cost By State:
- Alabama Auto Dealer Bond: September 30th, Auto Dealer Bond amount required $25,000/1YR with an expiration date of Sept. 30th, and a financial showing a net worth of $25,000. Dismantlers are also required to have a dealer bond. Rate Starts from $250/Yr
- Arkansas Auto Dealer Bond: $25,000 Dealer bond is required to be filed with the state police department for used car dealers to obtain a license. Rate starts @ $125/Year
- California Auto Dealer Bond: New and used car dealers are required to obtain a $50,000 motor vehicle surety bond. For wholesales dealers, a $10,000 wholesale bond is required. Rate Starts from $500/year
- Colorado Auto Dealer Bond: Motor vehicle dealers, used car dealers in Colorado are required to obtain a $50,000 Surety Bond for 1 year. Rates Start from $250
- Florida Auto Dealer Bond: Auto Dealer Bond amount required is $25,000/1YR, expire date April 30th. Mobile home dealer is required to have $50,000 bond, RV and Motor home dealers are required to have a $20,000 bond. Rates Start from $188
- Georgia Auto Dealer Bond: The expiration date is Sept 30st; the Georgia Dealer Bond amount required is $35,000 for 2 even years. Dealer bond Rate starts from $306
- Illinois MVD Bond: New and used auto dealers require to have a $50,000 dealer surety bond, with an expiration date of Dec 31st.
- Louisiana Dealer Bond: $50,000 Dealer Bond for 2 years is required for all Louisiana used car dealerd. All Bonds are for 2 calendar year that expires on Dec 31st. for districts 1-3 on even years and districts 4-5 on odd years expiration. Louisiana dealer bond rate starts from $250/Year
- Missouri MVD Bond: $25,000 surety Bond is required, the expire date is Dec. 31st. Rate starts from $150
- Montana MVD Bond: $25,000 surety Bond is required for used auto dealers, auto auctions. Franchised dealers, wholesalers and travel trailer dealers, mobile home dealers, expire date is Jan 31st.
- New Jersey MVD Bond: $10,000 Dealer Bond is required, March 31st is the expire date
- New Mexico auto dealer Bond: $50,000 dealer surety bonds are required for all auto dealers, salvage dealers, mobile home dealers, A Bond in the amount of $12,500 is required for motorcycle dealers. Expiration date Dec 31st. New Mexico dealer bonds Rate Starts from $350
- Oklahoma Auto Dealer Bond: Expiration date is December 31st, MVD Dealer Bond amount required in $25,000 for used car dealers, wholesale dealers a bond is also required. A $30,000 bond is required for manufactured home dealers. An auto salesperson is also required to have a $1000 bond. Rates Start $188/Year
- Oregon MVD Bonds: Expire Last Day of Month; required for 3 years, Auto Dealer Bond amount required $40,000
- Tennessee Auto Dealer Bond: Expire Last Day of the Month; required for 2 years, Auto Dealer Bond amounts $50,000. Rate starts $340 /2 years
- Texas Auto Dealer Bond: Expires Last Day of the month; required for 2 years, Auto Dealer Bond amount $50,000. All used car dealers; Motorcycle dealers, wholesale dealers, and wholesale auction dealers are required to have a bond. Rates Start from @ $250/2Years
Auto Dealer Bonds with Poor Credit?
- We offer the best and affordable rates with easy monthly payments.
- Many Programs for harder to issue auto dealer bonds.
- Buy Direct with no middle man.
- Fast & Friendly service.
- High risk bonds are financed over 10 pay plan.
- Most bonds are issued on the same day.
- Need a quote, apply online or call our office.
Why Get Auto Dealer Bond with All State?
- Affordable Rates, No hidden fees
- Same day services – Get Your Dealer Bond Issued Today
- Experience, in Business since 1988
- Great Service
- Fast Approvals & Same day Delivery
- Free price quotes – No obligation to buy
- Friendly Staff
For more help with your Dealer License or Dealer Bond Contact our office and one of our representatives will be happy to help you. * All preferred rates are based on excellent credit history and the surety company reserves the right to change auto dealer bond rates at any time and without notice. We also Serve all dealers in 30 other States in the US from Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas and many others. Apply for a free quote www.allstatesuretybonds.com
Tagged With: auto dealer bond Oklahoma, auto dealer bonds, auto dealer surety bond Alabama, auto dealers bond, auto dealership bond, car dealer bond cost, Dealer bond, dealer bond cost Georgia, dealer bond in New mexico, dealer surety bond, dealer surety bond California, dealer surety bond Florida, dealer surety bond for Tennessee, dealer surety bond Louisiana, DMV surety bond for dealers, how much a surety bonds for auto dealers, surety bond for car dealership