TABC Bond – Conduct Surety Bond, This TABC bond (Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission) is also another form of a surety bond. This type of surety bond is designed as per the policies of Federal or State laws or regulations which governs the sale, production or warehousing of alcohol for beverage or non-beverage purposes.This TABC bond is otherwise said to be Texas Alcohol and Beverage Commission Bond, Texas Alcohol Bond.
TABC bond or Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission requires that the applicants who apply for this bond is to provide a guaranteed instrument with their application. The application should guarantee that they either comply with certain code sections or payment of alcohol sales taxes to the state.
Applicants can obtain a surety bond or they have to furnish a certificate of deposit, a letter of credit issued by a Texas financial institution. This bond holder has to follow the necessary steps while compiling with the bond. He has to act as per the rules and regulation framed by the federal and state laws.
Most of the Conduct bonds are issued the same day
Texas Conduct Surety Bond Rate starts from $100*
Texas Mixed Beverage Tax Bond Rate Starts from $250*
To Apply for a TABC – Liquor Bond – Conduct Surety Bond:
Bond Requirement Amounts for TABC:
- Texas Mixed Beverage Permit Bond in the amount of $7500 or $10,000 (if within 1000 feet from schools)
- Texas Private club for beer and wine permit bond in the amount of $5000 or $10,000
- Texas Beer and wine retailer’s permit bond in the amount of $5000 or $10,000
- Texas Beer retailer on premise license bond in the amount of $5000 or $10,000
- Texas Conduct surety Bond in the amount of $2000
Why Bond with Us?
- Affordable Rates, No hidden fees
- Experience, in Business since 1988
- Great Service
- Fast Approvals & Same day Delivery
- Free price quotes – No obligation to buy
- Friendly Staff
TABC Contact Information:
Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission
PO Box 13127
Austin, TX 78711
Tel. (512) 206-3333
* TABC Bond, Mixed beverage Permit Bond, Conduct surety bonds are issued by Suretec and all rates are based on credit and are subject to change without prior notice