Auto title bonds are issued to individuals or businesses in order to obtain a clear auto title that is issued by the motor vehicle department.
Have you lost your auto blue title, car title or never received your car title for some reason, and so you cannot register it? Then you need a bonded title. To get a bonded title, first you have to get a Title Bond, also known by auto title surety bond, lost title bond, defective auto title bond, certificate of title bond. Three easy steps on how to get a bonded title.
We have streamlined the application process to get you approved and bonded the same day. We are based in Houston, Texas but we service other States like New Mexico, Arkansas, California, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Georgia, Tennessee and many others.
Auto Title Surety Bonds are issued on the same day.
Rate Start from $89 ( Same Day Service )
Apply For Auto Title Bond* – Bonds are issued the same day
Call our agents for any questions @ 800-374-9227, Local 713-785-2138
* Title bonds over $25,000 are subject to credit approval.
Why Bond with Us?
- Low Rates @ Same day service
- Experience, In Business since 1988
- Auto Title Bonds – Lost Title Bonds issued same day
- Fast Approvals , Most bonds issued within minutes
- Friendly staff, and great service
- Free price quotes, No Obligation to purchase
High value Auto Title Bond over $25,000
- Excellent rates
- Subject to a credit check
- Lost title bonds issued same day
- Affordable rates for clients with Bad Credit
- Programs for hard to issue Bonds
- Fast Service
- Need a quote, Apply online or call our office
How to apply for Bonded Title – Steps & Procedures
Step 1 : Determine your eligibility
- The Vehicle must be in your possession and cannot be abandoned, junked, stolen, or in any pending lawsuits.
If you meet the above eligibility requirements then take or mail the following documents to your Vehicle Titles and Registration (VTR) Division Regional Office:
- Request for Motor Vehicle Information (Form VTR-275)
- A Statement of Fact for Bonded Title (VTR-130-SOF), listed above, top right on our site
- A Statement of physical Inspection (VTR-270), Listed above on our site
- Any supporting evidence of ownership ( Bill of Sale, Invoice, Cancelled Check, etc. )
Step 2 : Take all above documents to the nearest Department of Motor Vehicle office
- The standard Presumptive Value (SPV) from website www.txdmv.gov as the primary source to determine the value of the vehicle
- If the value is not available either through SPV or NADA, a licensed motor vehicle dealer or insurance adjuster may appraise the vehicle on a form provided by VTR, listed above on our website.
- If your documents are approved, you will be issued a letter with the amount of the bond equal to 1 1/2 times the value of the vehicle.
Step 3 : Purchase Auto Title Surety Bond & Register Vehicle
- Take the letter and other documents given to you by TxDot, to a Surety Bond Agency to get a Title Bond.
- Apply for a bonded title, within 30 days from purchasing the Title Surety Bond. Take the original letter given to you by TxDot and Surety Title Bond to your county tax office to register the vehicle.
- Include a completed Form 130-U, Auto Registration Application
- Proof of insurance
We do offer Services to our clients in obtaining a bonded title ( doing all the paperwork process from A-Z, for a fee of $89.00). Auto title bonds & Bonded titles are our business since 1988