Skip to the content

Vendor Bond

A vendor is required by the city or the county to get a permit in order to operate and sell his product of the street. Any vendor engaged in temporary or transient business of selling, offering for sale, exhibiting merchandise for sale, or taking orders for merchandise or goods from a vehicle on the streets or who occupy a space in a building or on a vacant lot must be permitted by the City of Houston.

Apply for a Vendor Bond:

Get Free Vendor Surety Bond Quote:

Apply Online For Faster Approval


Where to Apply for a Houston Tx Vendor Permit:

City of Houston Vendor Permit Address

In-Person: Houston Permitting Center
1002 Washington Avenue
Houston, TX 77002

City Permit License

Applicants have the option of registering online by using the link above or registering in person with the Commercial Permitting & Enforcement Section at the Houston Permitting Center, 1002 Washington Avenue, 77002.



• Alcohol and Alcohol-Related Business • Alternate Housing / Correction Facilities • Antique Dealer, Precious Metal Dealer, Resale Media & Clothing Dealer • Alternate Housing / Correction Facilities • Burglar and Panic Alarms • Carnival • Charitable Solicitation • Coin-Operated Amusement Machine Decals • Common Market • Credit Access Business (Payday and Car Title Lenders) • Dance Halls • Game Rooms • Garage Sales / Yard Sales • Metal Recyclers • Mini-Warehouse • Second Hand Resellers • Sexually Oriented Businesses • Sexually Oriented Business Employees • Sound and Noise-Related Equipment • Street Vendors •