Auto Dealer Surety Bond
Auto dealer bond also known as DMV bond, motor vehicle dealer bond. Auto dealer surety bond is required by the State motor vehicle departments to obtain a dealership license in the state in which your dealership is located.
Auto dealer surety bond does not protect the used car dealer from lawsuits, but it protects the consumer from fraud or misrepresentation by the car dealer. Auto Dealer Bond guarantee compliance with state laws and every State sets its own bond amount, period and expiration date.
We at All State Surety Bonds offer affordable rates for all used car dealer bonds and the rates vary by State and Bond amount required.
All State Bonds is located in Houston Texas, but we service over 30 States from the State of Texas, California, Florida, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, New Mexico, Georgia, Tennessee and many other States. Rates Start from $125/year
Free Auto Dealer Bond Quote, No Obligation to Buy
Dealer Bonds are Issued & Emailed to You on the Same Day.
Apply Online For Faster Approval
We Offer One of the Lowest Rates Nationwide
- Call our agents for any questions @ 800-374-9227
We also offer Texas Auto Dealer Garage Liability Insurance that start from $1385/year.
- Protect your business from any law suits/claims that might arise from running your dealership.
Auto Dealer License Bonds Requirement By State:
- Alabama Auto Dealer Bond: September 30th, Auto Dealer Bond amount required $10,000/1YR, and a financial showing a net worth of $25,000. Dismantlers are also required to have a dealer bond. Rate Starts from $100/Yr
- Arkansas Auto dealer Bond: $25,000 Dealer bond is required to be filed with the state police department for used car dealers to obtain a license. Rate starts @ $125/Year
- California Auto Dealer Bond: New and used car dealers are required to obtain $50,000 motor vehicle surety bond. For wholesales dealers, a $10,000 wholesale bond in required. Rate Starts from $500
- Florida Auto Dealer Bond: Auto Dealer Bond amount required is $25,000/1YR, expire date April 30th. Mobile home dealer is required to have $50,000 bond, RV and Motor home dealers are required to have a $20,000 bond.
- Georgia Auto Dealer Bond: Expiration date is March 31st; Bond amount required is $35,000 for 2 years. Rate starts from $275
- Illinois MVD Bond: New and used auto dealers require to have a $20,000 surety bond, expire date Dec 31st.
- Louisiana Dealer Bond: $20,000 surety bond is required for 1 year up to 120 cars in annual sales & $35,000 Dealer Bond is required if over 120 cars in annual sales, All Bonds expire date is Dec 31st. Rate starts from $200/Year
- Missouri MVD Bond: $25,000 surety Bond is required, expire date is Dec. 31st. Rate starts from $150
- Montana MVD Bond: $25,000 surety Bond is required for used auto dealers, auto auctions. Franchised dealers, wholesalers and travel trailer dealers, mobile home dealers, expire date is Jan 31st.
- New Jersey MVD Bond: $10,000 Dealer Bond is required, March 31st is the expire date
- New Mexico auto dealer Bond: $50,000 dealer surety bonds are required for all auto dealers, salvage dealers, mobile home dealers, A Bond in the amount of $12,500 is required for motorcycle dealers. Expiration date Dec 31st. Rate Starts from $375
- Oklahoma Auto Dealer Bond: Expire date is December 31st, MVD Dealer Bond amount required in $15,000 for used car dealers, wholesale dealers a bond is also required. $30,000 bond is required for manufactured home dealers. An auto salesperson is also required to have a $1000 bond. Rates Starts $105/Year
- Oregon MVD Bonds: Expire Last Day of Month; required for 3 years, Auto Dealer Bond amount required $40,000
- Tennessee Auto Dealer Bond: Expire Last Day of the Month; required for 2 years, Auto Dealer Bond amounts $50,000. Rate starts $340 /2 years
- Texas Auto Dealer Bond: Expires Last Day of the month; required for 2 years, Auto Dealer Bond amount $25,000. All used car dealers; Motorcycle dealers, wholesale dealers and wholesale auction dealers are required to have a bond. Rates Starts @ $250/2Years
We Offer Dealer Bonds for Clients with Poor Credit
- Affordable Rates and easy monthly payments
- Many Programs for harder to issue dealer bonds
- Fast & Friendly service
- Need a quote, apply online or call our office
Why Bond with Us?
- Dealer Direct no Middle Man
- Affordable Rates, No hidden fees
- Experience, in Business since 1988
- Great Service
- Fast Approvals & Same day Delivery
- Free price quotes – No obligation to buy
- Friendly Staff
Requirements To Get Texas Dealer License
- To regulate the Auto Dealer trade, the state subjects Texas Automobile Dealer to many legal restrictions and requirements. For a new Dealer license in Texas, the first step is to obtain a General Distinguishing Number (GDN). This requires, among other things, a permanent place of business, a business Signage, enough space to display five vehicles the dealer intent to sell, etc…
- You’ll need a GDN whether you sell new cars or used. If you also sell motorcycles. RV’s or other trailers, you’ll need separate GDN for each class of vehicle.
- Each original GDN costs $700, and $400 to renew every 2 years in Texas.
How to obtain a Texas Dealer License for example – Forms and Applications:
- Auto Dealer Overview Instructions
- Application for New Dealer License GDN
- Instructions for completing dealer license application
- An application to amend Business Entity
- Payment and mailing instructions